POSGRADUATE PROGRAM IN BIOENERGY
The Integrated Postgraduate Program in Bioenergy is the fruit of a cooperation agreement between the three São Paulo State Universities: University of São Paulo (USP), State University of Campinas (UNICAMP) and the São Paulo State University “Júlio de Mesquita Filho” (UNESP). It is an interinstitutional doctoral program (stricto sensu) aimed at generating knowledge, and is destined to produce human resources of international excellence as professors and researchers in academic institutions and companies. The academic doctors completing this program will be apt to face international challenges inherent in the substitution of fuels and other products obtained from fossil sources by similar compounds of biomass origin, both in the production and in the use of these products.
The Integrated USP, UNICAMP & UNESP Doctoral Program in Bioenergy received a score of 4 in the evaluation by CAPES of proposals for new postgraduate programs, and was recognized by the MEC Ministerial Order 1.211 of 18/12/2013, published in the D.O.U. (Official Diary of the Union) on 19/12/2013.
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROGRAM AND SELECTION PROCESS:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION (only for UNICAMP students):
- Undergraduate diploma or completion certificate (with completion date and date of the graduation ceremony, which must be up to the last day of registration).
- Master’s degree diploma or proof of the defense (only for students who have already defended their Master’s dissertation).
- Identity card (RG)
- Individual registration (CPF)
- National register of foreigners (RNE) or registration protocol (only for foreign candidates
- Passport (for foreign candidates)
- Letter confirming right to register, emitted by the foreign student sector of DAC (only for foreign candidates)
- Birth or Marriage certificate
- PROOF OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH: according to the request made during enrollment, or exceptional cases previously approved by the Local Program Commission.